Full Stack Developer
Seriös Group are looking for a talented and ambitious full-stack developer to join us based in Newcastle upon Tyne to work on some exciting SaaS platform initiatives we have internally. We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate a strong understanding of developing web applications and APIs using modern development techniques, can lead a team of developers, making key technology and architecture decisions along a project's lifecycle. We are looking for people who take great pride in their work and who will have the same passion and drive that we have for every project we work on. We know the development landscape changes so fast and having a passion for what we do means we can stay up to date and provide great software solutions to our clients. The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role prior.
You will be working with a talented team of Data Engineers, Data Architects and Test Analysts. Any experience working with data analytics solutions / platforms and an understanding of ETL and data pipelines would be highly advantageous.
Experience and skills
Our current tech stack includes:
- React/React Native/Typescript.
- Python, AWS.
Your role will include, but not be limited to:
- Translating mock-ups into web applications using React/React Native/Typescript.
- Designing and implementing flexible and scalable APIs using REST/GraphQL.
- Putting forward process/approach improvements wherever you see fit.
- Estimating implementation time and helping to groom product backlogs.
- Cloud experience - we currently use AWS, but experience of other platforms will be considered.
- Creating and working with CI/CD pipelines.
- Microservices architecture, messaging queues, event sourcing and CQRS.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Experience working in an agile development team and using tools such as Jira / Azure DevOps.
- Exposure to Docker, Kubernetes, and GitHub.
Why work for Seriös Group?
You spend a lot of time working, it should be enjoyable not a chore. We’ll ensure that from a work perspective you’re kept interested and challenged daily, as well as investing in your development and ensuring we help you reach your career goals. We believe all our consultants should have a voice, with open communication encouraged to help ensure we’re continuously improving. It goes without saying, we offer a great benefits package as well, including:
- Competitive Salary.
- Enhanced Holiday Allowance.
- Flexible Working.
- Private Healthcare.
- Enhanced Pension Scheme.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.