Seriös Group are looking for an experienced product owner in our data analytics function. The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience working as the interface between client stakeholders and the solution technical delivery team.
As a data analytics product owner, you will work closely with, and manage the client project relationship to own, capture and understand their data and reporting requirements. You will also liaise with our analytics technical delivery teams in the design and development process of cloud data warehouse and IoT analytics solutions.
Liaising with our clients and working as a partnership is a key part of the role and therefore excellent client facing skills will be required.
You will also naturally have a passion for product development, ideally in business intelligence and data analytics, keeping up to date with the latest technologies and methodologies, whilst inspiring others in the team to continually improve.
Experience and skills
Ideally, we’re looking for someone with experience in the areas detailed below. Don’t worry if you can’t tick every box, attitude and willingness to learn are equally important to us:
- Working with business stakeholders to understand, capture, and refine their data and reporting requirements.
- Lead the project lifecycle and be at the very core of the product roadmap, with the aim of delivering industry leading data analytics solutions that meet our clients needs.
- Produce, manage and own artefacts in Jira (e.g., user stories, requirements documents, wireframes) consumable by the technical delivery team to manage the solution development process.
- Work closely with the technical delivery team as the subject matter expert for the client data and reporting requirements. Involved in data modelling, reporting and infrastructure discussions.
- Facilitate requirements prioritisation sessions with the client and technical delivery team.
- Experience working to agile delivery methodologies.
- Own and manage the backlog including prioritisation.
- Ensure relevant documentation is kept up to date.
- Provide client stakeholders with progress updates, plans and metrics.
- Support the technical delivery teams to enable them to successfully deliver the backlog.
- Be able to present the requirements and delivered features back to key client stakeholders.
- Have a strong interest and prior experience in cloud data analytics solutions.
Why work for Seriös Group?
You spend a lot of time working, it should be enjoyable not a chore. We’ll ensure that from a work perspective you’re kept interested and challenged daily, as well as investing in your development and ensuring we help you reach your career goals. We believe all our consultants should have a voice, with open communication encouraged to help ensure we’re continuously improving. It goes without saying, we offer a great benefits package as well, including:
- Competitive Salary.
- Enhanced Holiday Allowance.
- Flexible Working.
- Private Healthcare
- Enhanced Pension Scheme.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.