Senior Test Consultant
Seriös Group is looking for a Senior Test Consultant with experience of working across all areas of testing. As a Senior Test Consultant within Seriös Group you will play an integral role in shaping test approaches and plans. Creating and executing manual system tests, creating and running automated regression tests with the ability to lead and guide others.
You will be responsible for liaising with key stakeholders and working closely with the development team to resolve any defects. You will be given continuous training on new tools and techniques. Liaising with our clients and working collaboratively is a key part of the role and therefore good client facing skills will be required.
The role will involve mentoring junior consultants and therefore, prior mentoring and/or line management experience would be advantageous.
Experience and skills
Ideally we’re looking for someone with experience in the areas detailed below. Don’t worry if you can’t tick every box, attitude and willingness to learn are equally important to us:
- Extensive experience working in a similar role.
- Strong technical background.
- Strong Stakeholder management skills.
- Experience of mentoring and/or managing junior resource.
- Web-based testing experience.
- Experience in creating manual and automated test scripts.
- Experience of using SQL to interrogate, create and update data.
- Experience of Java/Selenium preferable.
- Experience of creating test scripts and defects in a structured manner.
- Knowledge of data warehousing and web platforms.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- ISEB Foundation Certified in Software Testing / ISTQB-BCS Certified Tester Foundation Level or above.
Why work for Seriös Group?
You spend a lot of time working, it should be enjoyable not a chore. We’ll ensure that from a work perspective you’re kept interested and challenged daily, as well as investing in your development and ensuring we help you reach your career goals. We believe all our consultants should have a voice, with open communication encouraged to help ensure we’re continuously improving. It goes without saying, we offer a great benefits package as well, including:
- Competitive Salary.
- Discretionary Annual Bonus.Enhanced Holiday Allowance.
- Flexible Working.
- Enhanced Pension Scheme.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Seriös Group Rewards Monthly Recognition Package.