Test Automation Consultant
Seriös Group are looking for an experienced Test Automation Consultant with hands on experience of various automation tools such as Selenium, Katalon, Appium, Alteryx, LoadRunner, SoapUI and Postman. Experience working in at least one of AWS, Azure or Google cloud platforms would be highly advantageous.
As a Test Automation Consultant with Seriös Group you will be involved in the design and development of both our internal and client test automation frameworks. You will be working with market leading technologies and will be given continuous training on new tools and techniques. Liaising with our clients and working collaboratively is a key part of the role and therefore good client facing skills will be required.
The role will involve mentoring junior consultants and therefore, prior mentoring experience would be advantageous.
You will also be involved in testing our business intelligence and data analytics solutions so knowledge of these technologies will be beneficial.
Experience and skills
Ideally we’re looking for someone with experience in the areas detailed below. Don’t worry if you can’t tick every box, attitude and willingness to learn are equally important to us:
- 3+ years prior experience designing and writing test automation frameworks.
- Proven experience analysing new and existing systems to identify scope and write acceptance criteria and test scenarios using Gherkin syntax.
- Experience of automating end to end frameworks, load & performance testing, Web API Integration, Security Testing and other non-functional areas.
- Previous experience of automating CI/CD pipelines.
- Knowledge and understanding of development best practice and design in an Agile delivery environment.
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL or other relational database platforms.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Experience working in an agile consulting team and using tools such as Jira / Azure DevOps.
Why work for Seriös Group?
You spend a lot of time working, it should be enjoyable not a chore. We’ll ensure that from a work perspective you’re kept interested and challenged daily, as well as investing in your development and ensuring we help you reach your career goals. We believe all our consultants should have a voice, with open communication encouraged to help ensure we’re continuously improving. It goes without saying, we offer a great benefits package as well, including:
- Competitive Salary.
- Discretionary Annual Bonus.
- Enhanced Holiday Allowance.
- Flexible Working.
- Enhanced Pension Scheme.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Seriös Group Rewards Monthly Recognition Package.