Graduate Test Analyst
Test Analyst Graduate Scheme
At Seriös Group we are highly skilled and experienced in delivering test automation solutions. Our graduates will undergo a 12-month hands-on training programme whereby you will be involved from day one in our client projects to maximise your exposure to genuine project scenarios and technologies.
In addition to the tooling, we will also ensure you are trained in the technology-agnostic processes and methodologies required to work in test automation. With industry-recognised certifications being undertaken where required.
You will be mentored by senior automation consultants with the aim of developing your technical and consulting skills from the moment you join the organisation.
- Use of technology agnostic processes and methodologies
- Creation of test automation pipelines to achieve CI/CD
- Work with project teams to develop your skills and knowledge over time, gradually building individual capability
- Presenting of work back to the client
- Client/ stakeholder management
The above list is non-exhaustive; you may be required to carry out any ancillary duties in relation to your role, in addition to the abovementioned list.
Qualifications and experience required for this role:
- Minimum 2:2 Degree Classification ideally in IT, Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Business.
- Demonstrable analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Career aspirations to work as a client-facing consultant in test automation.
- Confident and assured presentation skills.
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn new skills.
- Hardworking, conscientious and a team player.
- Hardworking, conscientious and a team player
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise tasks in an effective and efficient manner
- Ability to work as an individual and as part of a team
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to deadlines
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Pro-active approach to work
This role profile is not exhaustive; it will be subject to periodic review and may be amended to meet the changing needs of the business. The post holder will be expected to participate in this process and we would aim to reach an agreement to the changes.